AK Homes | Care - Skills - Knowledge
Picture this: a native of Poland with years of real estate experience, a vacant office facing the busiest street in Vernon Hills, and a starved soul with a desire to be different. That’s the beginning of our story.
AK Homes was established in 2016 and is deeply rooted in the middle of Vernon Hills. Known to be small but mighty, we strive to offer luxury and personalized service. Here at AK Homes, we don’t believe in the team concept...
Polish, Italian, Portuguese
America’s BEST Real Estate Agents;
Chicago Agent Magazine;
Top Agent Magazine
Places to Check-Out
Marketing Your Home
Services We Provide
- Professional photography for the interior and outdoor photos.
Drone photography for better internet exposure
Provide a detailed floor plan for all the levels of your home.
- Professional staging
- Virtual staging photography
- Professionally designed custom brochures with the list of all features/improvements.
- Professional printing by the local printing shop.
- Building a great business relationship for years to come.
- Marketing on our website and variety of others, like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Redfin etc.
- Open houses to the public, to be able to market your home to unrepresented buyers and buyers working with other agents.
Following up and providing feedback from showings
Networking with other agent via reverse prospecting
Monitoring activity in your area, and weekly updates with comparable homes.
- Analyzing price strategy.
- Available 7 days a week to answer any questions, comments and concerns.
Vernon Hills, IL 60061
Passionate. Quick-witted. Dynamic. A veteran in the real estate industry and one of the top agents in Lake County, Illinois. Anna has served 24+ years in the business and she’s not stopping any time soon.
In 2016, Anna ventured out and introduced the world to her very own boutique real estate office, AK Homes, situated in the heart of Vernon Hills. Since then, Anna has enjoyed some of her best years and her continued growth has been phenomenal. With most of her annual business coming from past clients or referrals, Anna has clearly left her mark.
According to Anna, you can never have too much knowledge, which is why she proudly carries 14 designations and counting. With Anna, you’ll always have someone on your side.
Fun fact: When it comes to interior design, Anna is a ball of energy that can’t be stopped. Our suggestion? Just let her do her thing.
Genuine. Charismatic. Straight-forward. Originally from Brazil, Marcos has the mind of an engineer… because he was one. With great attention to detail and never missing a beat, Marcos is the perfect match for AK Homes and has proved to be a great asset.
Marcos has been described as a go-getter, responsive, and resourceful. Hungry for knowledge, Marcos consistently works on his designations and growing his business. Marcos is easy going and fun so prepare to make a new friend.
You can always expect Marcos to work with energy and remain authentic through it all, no gimmicks here.
Fun fact: An avid animal lover, Marcos enjoys riding horses as much as he enjoys falling off them.
Calm, attentive, and always willing to go the extra mile. With a love for real estate developing at a young age, Tristan has followed in the success of his mom. Currently, he studies at the University of Illinois, where he is pursuing a degree in communications. With his eagerness to learn, he is ready for any opportunity.
Don’t let Tristan’s youthful face deceive you. Growing up in Lake County, Tristan has expert knowledge of the area and has been working for and mentored by his mom Anna Klarck, Broker Owner of AK Homes. Tristan is an up-and-coming star and happy to help in any way.
- A pedestrian friendly shopping destination offering a collection of more than 70 stores and restaurants, including Anthropologie, Apple, Biaggi’s, Crate & Barrel, Pottery Barn, Sephora, Stoney River and more.
- Conveniently located at Rand Road and Long Grove Road in Deer Park, IL.
- Open-air setting.
- Seasonal events and annual celebrations for the whole family to enjoy.
- Construction on the Cuneo Mansion and Gardens began in 1914 and was completed in 1916 as the home of Samuel Insull, an original founder of the General Electric Company.
- Its gardens and landscaping were designed by world-renowned landscape architect Jens Jensen.
- In 2009, the Cuneo Foundation, the family foundation of John Cuneo Jr. and his wife, Herta, gave the estate to Loyola University Chicago.
- Mansion and garden tours.
- Scenic 1,135-acre preserve
- Wide range of outdoor recreation
- Bike Rentals
- Native garden
- Seven miles of trails
- Visitors Center features exhibits and a cafe
- Named "Best Dog Park" by North Shore magazine
- 30-acre fenced area features open fields, wooded areas, and a large pond for dogs to swim
- Connects to the Des Plaines River Trail
- Founded in 1975
- Has become a driving force in the development of original and re-imagined musicals.
- Boasts the largest subscription base of any musical theater.
- First opened in 1904, Ravinia Festival is the oldest outdoor music festival in the United States.
- The 36-acre park is nestled in a gently wooded area that makes it an enchanting place to experience music.
- Ravinia attracts headline making artists from all genres of music.
- Bring your own picnics and wine.
- Rollins Savanna is one of Lake County's largest forest preserves with 1,220 uninterrupted acres.
- Scattered groves of large oaks, wide-open prairies teeming with wildflowers and native grasses, and abundant wetlands.
- A 5.5-mile trail with bridges and boardwalks encircles the preserve.
- Dogs welcome on a leash.
- Amusement park located in Gurnee, Illinois.
- 45 miles north of Chicago.
- Originally opened in 1976 by the Mariott Corporation.
- The park features nine themed areas and seventeen roller coasters.
- Includes Hurricane Harbor, a 20 acre water park
- A place where the past comes to life.
- Iconic classic and muscle car auto museum.
- Original cars from movies and TV.
- The heart of the Volo Auto Musuem is Volo Auto Sales, classic hand selected cars from around the country, one of the most respected names in the industry.
- More than just cars. From self-playing orchestras to a Disney gallery. A vast collection of pop culture and Americana artifacts offers visitors a stroll down memory lane.